Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wise Words...Telling Truths.

From Calvin and Hobbs and Dr. Seuss

[I love quotes, any quotes and any notes. They are great and put me in a better mood quite often. I came across most of these last night, a few I have written down in my journal over that past few years. But Most of them are quite true. Especially for me, or just a good thing to think about]


1. Calvin: Life is full of surprises, but never when you need one

2.Calvin: I think night time is dark so you can imagine your fears with less distraction.

3.Calvin: If you can’t control your peanut butter, you can’t expect to control your life.

4. Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

5.I meant what I said and I said what I meant. 

6. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. 

7. Why fit in when you were born to stand out.

8. Today I shall behave as if this is hte day I will be remembered.

9. Wil you succeed? Yes you will indeed! Ninty-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed


My most favorite truth...

10. Calvin: Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.



~Just a Girl

No comments: