Sunday, December 16, 2012

Change.

So I used to keep a journal, I would write in it every day and then my best friend would get a kick out of reading them. They would usually talk about the latest boy I was crushing on (in like gr. 6) or I would rant about basketball, maybe how great it was or not so great because my team lost  a lot of games. However for the past few years I have ceased journaling, but I think I may pick it up again. However this one log seems to fit my last while.. I thought I would share it. I started it about 800 days ago and has been tweaked and updated according to what was going on in life but here it is...

Change.
Don't you love sometimes how fast things change?
From great to horrible-horrible to great.
One word.
One moment in time.
Change is inevitable.
It's frustrating. Annoying. Irritating.

Change.
The best thing ever. Amazing.
There is nothing like it.
How come, how can things change so fast?
It doesn't seem fair sometimes,
but doesn't it always turn to good?
I don't get it. Hate it. Love it. Live it.    

Change.
I know I can't make up my mind.
But sometimes it hurts way too much.
I don't want things to change.
Why can't somethings stay the same.
The good things?

What do you do?
It doesn't seem rational sometimes.
It doesn't seem fair sometimes.
How do you cope?
"They say times heals everything
...But I'm still waiting"

So what is it about change that I don't accept.
The fact I don't want to change,
what happened was so good. Or was it just me?
I don't know.
I say I will get over it but really I don't.
I say I'll survive but really? It doesn't seem like it.
It just hurts so much deep down.
Do I confront it? Or...
Leave it and keep lying to myself.

Change for the better? I'd say so. I want so.
Good things can come from it.
From something that I hate.
Change.
The hard. The good. The bad.
I guess I can't decide what I want.
Change is inevitable.
So I'll have to like, love, live it.
Change.
It's change that keeps us going,
from good to great.
Pushing on, pushing forward.
Wether we like it. Or not.

Goodnight.

~Just a Girl

No comments: