Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 49-Done.

Yes I am done. First semester. However I am still on pins and needles about my last final. Yes I only needed 33/110 to pass.. but still that final felt awful! But I will do my best not to worry. I am really hoping its alright.

On to the real post...

Oh goodness... today I feel like reminiscing, about this last semester. Can I say crazy? To be completely honest this very well may have been the hardest 4.5 months of my life. Huh, that sounds strange. However I cannot think of a time in my life that has been more of a challenge.  I know of challenging things that have happened around me. When my little brother was diagnosed with cancer, my job last year, when I thought that being a nurse seemed to ridiculous and absolutely terrifying. But I have had a challenging semester. My first midterm I failed-at first. I figured I was done, this was a reason for me to find a different career, quit school, I didn't know what to do. I then found out that I did pass, my prof changed two of the questions which brought my mark up and I did pass. Then my next midterm I got 80%- That put me in a better mood. However then by the rest of the semester my marks slowly declined. I got tired-scratch that, I became exhausted! As that happened my marks slowly got worse and worse, but I still passed them.

This semester had ups and downs, joys and complete frustration. However it has been good. I have grown in myself. Realized things that I didn't know, how I preform under intense anxiety. (I have never been anxious about anything, especially school. Until this year) I learned how to cope with exhaustion almost every moment of the day. It's been strange, but good. I have also grown in my relationship with God, another challenge that I will accept and keep challenging as I go on.

For the most part things have been good. Life seems easy some days, but every day I am realizing there is a challenge. I just have to figure out how to conquer it. This semester was hard, left me in tears many days wether the people around me knew it or not, this was a semester I do not wish on anyone. But I made it through and will do my utmost best to keep doing it...And next semester will be no different.

~Just a Girl

No comments: