Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 55- Fattygayed.

So I was thinking today-shocker right? First my mom was asking me about my fatigue and how I was coping with it. I was saying that how during exams that God must've given me the extra energy for exam period. I was able to study late, and focus and actually pass all my classes with no lower than a 'B'. She then promptly replied to that comment with, "Well you had a lot of people praying for you." It made me realize that I haven't thanked all of you for your prayers and thoughts for me. I truly do appreciate it. I have really appreciated those who have been for me in prayer and thoughts as well as those who are close to me. My close friends-those who have been there for me to cry with, laugh and talk with. I honestly don't know what I would have done with out those around me. Thank you, from the depths of my heart.

Two other stories for you before I go to bed;

First.
So my grand parents gave me a newsletter that they were sending out to the family. So I then shared it with my family and my brother read it up. They then started talking about me;  and this is what my brother read out loud..."she is doing well with her school but is struggling with fattygay." "Hang on buddy... fattygay, really?" I didn't know I was fattygayed. It took him a good 30 seconds to figure out the real word, we all just chose to laugh at him instead of help. It was pretty funny-oh and if you didn't figure out his 'french' language he was trying to say 'fatigued'.

Second.
I totally forgot to take Tylenol when I took my injection today. So right now of course I feel like I have the flu and a killer headache. I have a feeling tonight won't be the greatest sleep. I already feel chilled and soon to be super hot. Yuck. But hey at least I'm not in school right now.

Have a great night guys. (However really, most of you should be asleep-It's the middle of the week!)

~Just a Girl

No comments: