Thursday, November 29, 2012

Studying? Pfft.

Why study or write a paper when you can write and re-design a blog??

Ok this will be short.. but if you are reading.. and apparently at least this blog as been looked at 700 times, and NO it was not all me. I would love to know how you came across this and get a clue of who it is who does read my blog. I kind of didn't think about if I was anonymous that my readers would be too... But that is alright. Check out my poll, its over there--------->---->>--->>>


Anyways, I saw this quote today and I wanted to share it with you.

If you put shame in a petri dish it needs 3 things to grow exponentially: secrecy, silence, and judgement. If you put the same amount of shame in a petri dish and douse it with empathy, it can't survive. Two most powerful words when we're in struggle "me too". If we're going to find our way back to each other, vulnerability is going to be that path. -Brené Brown

It intrigued me... What do you guys think about it? (I don't have to do all the talking/rambling on here you know; post a thought or comment)

~Just a Girl

Yes I will finish my paper now.

No comments: