Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 34- Oh dear..

..don't worry it's not totally bad.

I just want to say, maybe you have been in my shoes before, but until you get to wear my shoes you may not fully appreciate a 'pass'. Yes, so far this week I have passed my midterms, and I just have one more paper left. [so close]
This week feels like its never ending and just keeps going on and on and on. Started out, like I had told you earlier... with a nice awful sleep, felt like the flu that stayed with me for 24 hours. Gross. Then I had a full day to study and it felt like NO INFORMATION was going into my head and staying! Yeah NONE! Oh but thats ok. Apparently 66% of the info stayed with me. So that is good. I am so very ok with that.

Well I am off to Bible Study soon, but I did just want to tell you about my grade, and I had a great sleep last night due to and new mattress.. yeah I don't have to sleep on the foamie that my parents owned 25 years ago, then passed on to me, then passed to my uncle and aunt at that point my cousin slept on it for many a year and then guess who got it next?!? ME! It went from a Queen to a Double too. Just a little deformed. But I got a new one... memory foam on top of a 4in foamie. It makes my back happy, and me.

Oh I believe I have also discovered something new this week, which drug I'm on. Most likely Rebif- hence the 24 flu the last few times I've dosed. But don't be too disappointed, I am not. I mean I do wish that I was on the study drug, but if I wasn't apart of the study I would've been on this drug anyways. However this does mean more side affects with Rebif, which I have figured out. (I was being titrated up to full dose over the last month, and the last few injections were full dose, and apparently my body doesn't really like the full dose) So I called my nurse at UBC and she told me that I should take half of the full dose while I am taking my last midterms and finals. Then we will talk about it more. So depends on how you perceive it... good news and bad news this week. But seriously stay positive, I am. Laugh about something, I have. (haha, someone I know doesn't always appreciate my MS humour)

Have a great night, thanks for keeping in touch!

~Just a Girl

No comments: