Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 24- Going home

Cold, winter, snow, lots of snow... oh boy lots to look forward to for when I get home. I just really want green grass, and would be alright with rain. However thats alright.

So its Tuesday and guess what? No rash! Which is great. I had to stay down in Vancouver incase I did in fact get a rash. But at this point, none!

Day 29-TIRED!!So I have also realized that I haven't updated in a while, I have been exhausted lately! Right now its 12:30 and it feels like 10:00pm. All I have done today is go swimming, which usually gives me energy for the day, but I swam laps for 45 minutes and then did aquafit for 40 minutes, I AM WIPED! I also still have a 3 hours class this afternoon and then going shopping with a friend, dinner with my family and a play at 8:00. Oh well that is alright, I will survive and it won't be that bad in the end.
These next few weeks are going to be a little crazy though. I have a midterm next week as well as a paper due. Then 3 finals. AND THEN IM DONE!! (for this semester anyways)

Before I sign off I will post some prayer requests: (PS, they are also on the side >>> over there >> and I will try to update them periodically)
- energy to keep going for finals. I am in desperate need of good marks for some of my classes and must be able to stay focused to study for them.
- I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping these days, waking up in the middle of the night, in the morning I'm sore. I just haven't been having very solid sleeps lately.

Have a great rest of your day guys, I am off to class!!

~Just a Girl

No comments: