Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 5- AWESOME!

I love injections, rashes, feeling exhausted and MS, said no one EVER!

Awesome day? Well not really, not at all. I woke up this morning jumped in the shower, got out and saw red dots over my side and thought "Are you kidding me? Bugs (and/or) spiders were in my bed eating me all night?" I was a little ticked, then realized that it was too weird to have that many bites from one night and only on the sides of my body. Those thoughts happened over about 2 seconds. Then I called the MS nurse at UBC a little worried about this awesome rash. I sent her some pictures and told her exactly where and what it was.
She eventually got back to me and said it may be a allergic reaction to the drug trail drug. A delayed reaction of sort. OR It could also be a viral rash. So she quickly put my on antibiotics because if this rash was a virus and it got into my bloodstream it just was even more bad news.

So at this point I am exhausted and I don't know how much of this post makes sense.. but I should probably take another Benadryl and a nice hot shower. So adios.

~Just a Girl

No comments: