Monday, October 22, 2012

And Sometimes Life Never Stops...

Oh dear goodness these past 2 weeks have been nuts, 3 midterms....and...well 3 midterms says enough. At this point I can't actually remember why life is so crazy right now. However I do know that I feel like life just doesn't give me a time to breathe.

I have started swimming, almost everyday and surprisingly enough it actually gives me more energy. It is also really nice to catch up with the girls that I go with. They are both so great and gives me sanity to my nut-case life.

So this week is "The Big Week", my first day of treatment. I am flying down to Vancouver on Wednesday night, hopefully stay in a nice place and then all day thursday I have tests and things like that. I will also be able to fill you in more on what this drug trial is all about. Anyways I am feeling like I can't think let alone write a post. So I will fill you in more later this week. Thanks for catching up.

~Just a Girl

No comments: