Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Prayer

So as I am sitting here thinking about this past week, getting home from England, driving 8 hrs to get to Prince George, hanging out with a few friends. I am trying to keep myself from falling asleep. I really do want to get up right now go downstairs and socialize with my family. It is dawning on me that I need to pace myself in my day. Because when I don't sleep well and I am busy from 0800-2000hrs then I am wiped.

I am truly hoping that my summer will be relaxing but a few of my prayer requests are:

1. Being able to focus on myself and learn to not drain myself or waste 'spoons' during my day. Whether I am at camp, home, or hanging out with friends. I think I will have to learn to be diligent in not over working myself.

2. But with that said I will need energy this summer, to do my job and just to live. I will need that and prayer for good sleeps. Which is so important for me. I could take sleeping drugs, but those aren't great to depend on either.

3. I am also praying that God will help provide me with the financial need that I have this summer and for school next year. I am so thankful that I have been supported by family to take the summer off and do something a little more relaxing.

Thank you so much guys, for your prayers and continued thoughts. I appreciate it so much.

Kate

No comments: